Think you’ve got what it takes to operate big construction equipment? Want to find out? Then come join us for Eagle Mount’s 6th Annual Digger Days at the TMC Cook/Lehrkind Gravel Pit on Dollar Drive off Frontage Road in Belgrade! You’ll be able to sit in the cab and operate the controls of the biggest, baddest construction equipment around! Kids of all ages are welcome to join in the fun! Sponsored by Sime Construction, TMC and Knife River with all proceeds to benefit Eagle Mount.
Thank you to our sponsors who helped make last year’s event a huge success!
The Crystal Ball: A sparkling occasion
On November 11th, 2017, Eagle Mount’s Crystal Ball Committee will create a sparkling setting for Bozeman’s most elegant black tie dinner auction.
- Guests will:
- Connect with friends during the fully hosted cocktail hour
- Compete for silent auction treasures
- Enjoy a sumptuous seated dinner
- Win their own “life list” adventures in the live auction
- Try their chance at a Lucky Ticket (only 100 tickets will be sold)
- Linger for after-dinner dancing, nightcaps, and conversation
While seating is limited, this event attracts the Gallatin Valley’s leaders in business, community, and philanthropy. Most importantly, the Crystal Ball raises critical core support for Eagle Mount and its programs. All funds raised go directly to helping Eagle Mount fulfill its mission.
Sponsorship information will be available soon.