Eagle Mount Bozeman's Therapeutic Riding Center is a Premier Accredited Center of the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.).
All horse leaders and side walkers must attend a mandatory two hour training prior to their volunteer service.
- Horse Leaders – Responsible for getting the horse groomed and tacked prior to the lesson and leading the horse during the lesson – minimum time commitment 1.5 hours/week.
- Side Walkers – Responsible for the safety of the rider during the lesson. Minimum time commitment 1.25 hours/week.
- Barn Management Team – Assists in the care and feeding of the herd.
- Facility Maintenance Team – Assists in the care and maintenance of the vehicles, barn and arena and pastures.
- Gathering Room Greeting Team – Responsible for keeping the Gathering Room neat and orderly and making sure the riders and their families are welcomed to the facility.
- Volunteer Riding Instructors: PATH International Certified Riding Instructors – minimum time commitment 2 hours/week
Please make sure to download our current Equine Volunteer Handbook (updated 2012).