Hoping to work at Eagle Mount Bozeman? Bookmark this page and return often! Jobs are also advertised on Craigslist, Indeed, and sometimes in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle or on the Montana Nonprofit Association website.
- Eagle Mount is seeking an Executive Director to provide leadership for the organization. The Executive Director oversees recreation programs that fulfill Eagle Mount’s mission as well as overseeing fundraising, public relations, finances, risk management, and facilities among other responsibilities. A complete list of responsibilities and qualifications can be found in the Full Job Description. Applicants need to have relevant experience and be passionate about Eagle Mount’s mission. To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 10, 2019.
- Eagle Mount’s Therapeutic Horsemanship Program is now seeking a Volunteer Coordinator/Program Assistant to assist with the implementation of the therapeutic horsemanship program for people with disabilities. Applicants need to be organized, empathetic, hard working, and passionate about the Eagle Mount mission. They must have great skills in communication, horsemanship, and teaching. Knowledge of basic word processing and data base programs needed. Previous experience working with people with volunteers and people with disabilities desired; PATH certification preferred. Before applying, read the Full Job Decription. To apply, email cover letter, resume, and three references to Maggee Harrison: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: July 22, 2019.
- If you are interested in being a volunteer, please visit our Volunteer Information page or contact the office at (406) 586-1781.
- Student Selection Process
The procedure for securing a student internship at Eagle Mount is as follows:
- Students desiring an internship will submit a resume and cover letter at preferably three months prior to starting date if possible.
- Based on submitted paperwork, the program supervisor will request an interview by phone or in person.
- The student selected for the internship will be notified at least two months prior to their starting date if possible.
- Provide equal consideration of prospective interns without discrimination.
- Responsibilities of the Intern to Eagle Mount
The expectations of interns are as follows:
- Complete the necessary hours and weeks required by their educational institutes’ department/program/class if applicable.
- Complete an Eagle Mount volunteer application and background check.
- Participate in weekly intern and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Take on increasing responsibility for planning and leading.
- Fulfill all assignments as delegated by the intern supervisor.
- Responsibilities of College/University to Eagle Mount
Eagle Mount expects the following involvement from the college/university:
- A specific faculty member will be assigned as the student’s advisor during the course of the internship.
- The student advisor will provide consultation to the student and program as needed.
- The agency will be provided with updated school internship manual or any pertinent info.
- Responsibilities of Eagle Mount to the Intern
Eagle Mount will:
- Provide a formalized orientation program for the student.
- Provide consistent counseling and feedback to the student during the internship.
- Provide a final evaluation to the student and the student’s advisor.
- List of Internships Available:
- Therapeutic Recreation through aquatics, adventure days, cycling, horticulture, ice skating, horsemanship, cross-country ski and snowshoe, and skiing.
- Agriculture and nutrition through horticulture.
- Parent and family support.
- Camps for kids with cancer.
- Fundraising, marketing, and non-profit management.