It is our number one goal to keep our community of participants, volunteers, and staff safe.Our Guidelines
It is our number one goal to keep our community of participants, volunteers, and staff safe. During Phase 2, the following policies and procedures will be in effect as of June 1, 2020. These procedures are based on best practices utilized to control the spread of Covid-19 and its danger to human beings in accordance with the Gallatin County Health Department and CDC.
1. Participants, volunteers, and staff are to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from each other at all times. In circumstances where a 6-foot distance is impractical, participants, volunteers, and staff are required to wear a non-medical face mask or face covering.
2. Face masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged at all times during Eagle Mount activities. Per the Governor’s directive issued on July 15, 2020, face masks are required at all times when indoors.
3. If a participant, volunteer, staff member, vendor, or contractor is in regular contact with someone who is at an increased risk of COVID-19, that individual may ask those in their immediate vicinity to wear a mask. It is the expectation that all those involved will be respectful of each other.
4. If you are ill, someone in your home is ill, or if you are known to be around someone who is ill, you are not allowed on campus or are not allowed to participate in Eagle Mount activities for at least 14 days. All are required to self-monitor for any of the COVID-19 symptoms before engaging with Eagle Mount.
5. Please make sure to sneeze and/or cough into a tissue or your elbow.
6. Wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer frequently.
7. All equipment must be sanitized between users.
NOTE: This is a fluid situation. Local health officials may implement additional public health guidance devised to control the spread of this disease. All who engage with Eagle Mount are required to monitor their own health and if there is any concern that you may be sick, someone in your home is sick, or if you have been in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home and do not come to campus.
For information regarding Family Activities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding Equine Programs, contact email@example.com.
For information regarding Aquatics Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding Ski Programs, contact email@example.com.