• Per CDC and Gallatin County Health Department guidance, individuals who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a mask and/or socially distance when in a community setting. Fully vaccinated staff, volunteers, participants, and families are welcome to wear a mask at their own discretion when engaged in Eagle Mount activities.
• Per CDC and Gallatin County Health Department guidance, individuals who have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are required to wear a mask when in a community setting. Eagle Mount asks that our staff, volunteers, participants, and families respectfully and responsibly adhere to this guidance. Please remember, several members of our Eagle Mount community are unable to receive a vaccination and are at an increased risk through no choice of their own.
• Children under the age of 12 are ineligible for the vaccination and therefore will be required to wear a mask. If, in the opinion of staff, an individual under the age of 12 is engaged in an outdoor activity that allows for proper social distancing, or is accompanied by a parent/guardian who can provide appropriate supervision, they may unmask.
• Individuals participating in Eagle Mount sponsored travel will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
• Big Sky Kids masking protocols will be informed by the BSK medical advisors and designed on a camp by camp basis.
Your safety, and the safety of those who will be participating in programming alongside of you, is extremely important to Eagle Mount. We are committed to serving you and are asking you to commit to the following Play Safe practices. Please take these practices seriously. Maintain a high-standard of implementation and support others in maintaining a high-standard of implementation. Ensuring your safety is critical to the delivery of our mission, and you are worth it!
• I will wear a mask if I am unvaccinated.
• I will follow social distancing guidelines as directed by program staff.
• I will practice proper respiratory etiquette.
• I will regularly wash my hands.
• I will kindly remind others who are not utilizing Play Safe practices.
• I will not linger before or after programming in order to protect staff and allow for sanitation.
For information regarding Family Activities, contact email@example.com.
For information regarding Horsemanship Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding Aquatics Programs, contact email@example.com.
For information regarding Recreation Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding Horticulture Programs, contact email@example.com.
BIG SKY KIDS ONCOLOGY CAMPS
For information regarding Big Sky Kids Oncology Camps, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.