At Eagle Mount, we spend most days empowering our participants to overcome adversity, but in the last few weeks, our whole team has been through a lot. We’ve paused our programs due to COVID-19, but we also had a fire at our campus that caused significant damage.
At times like this, we look to the people we serve. It’s their ability to persevere through challenges that gives us the motivation to persevere in kind. Fires may burn us, diseases may hurt us, but nothing will beat us.Go To Website
**Search is temporarily on hold**
Eagle Mount is now hiring an Adaptive Aquatics Director to oversee the Aquatics Program. The Adaptive Aquatics Director is a year-round position, overseeing a small staff, an aquatics center, and organizing and implementing adaptive aquatic programming for people with disabilities of all ages and abilities. The successful applicant will organized, empathetic, hardworking, and passionate about the Eagle Mount mission. Eagle Mount is looking for someone with great skills in communication, teaching adaptive swim lessons and exercise classes, and pool maintenance.
· Five years’ experience in swimming, lifeguarding, swim instruction and rescue
· Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid/AED certifications desired
· Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA) desired
· Certified Pool Operator (CPO) desired
· Knowledge of current standards, techniques and best practices in aquatic therapy
· Strong communication, interpersonal, management and organizational skills
· Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds
· Ability to work in warm, humid conditions, and to work in the pool for up to 4 hours
· Ability to work well with individuals of all ages, with a variety of disabilities
· Ability to remain calm in emergency situations
· Working knowledge of all aspects of pool operations and pool maintenance
· A valid driver’s license and ability to be insurable per Eagle Mount’s parameters
This is a full-time, exempt position, $48,000 - $50,000 DOE. Excellent benefits package includes: $750 monthly contribution toward agency sponsored health/dental/vision, 4% 403(b) retirement match, generous PTO and the opportunity to work in a mission-driven culture.
If interested, please respond with a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt, with preference given to applications received by March 13, 2020.