Eagle Mount Bozeman is a non-profit that provides adaptive recreation for people with disabilities and camps for young people impacted by cancer. Eagle Mount is now hiring a Participant and Volunteer Engagement Manager to oversee the management and implementation of Eagle Mount’s recruitment, on-boarding, retention, and recognition of participants and volunteers. This position serves as a member of the Engagement/Development team and is supervised by the Executive Director.
What You Will Bring
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or 3-5 years previous employment in a related area
• Self-starter and organized with compelling oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong administrative skills
• Able to speak effectively before groups, engaging social skills, intuition, discernment and ability to
work effectively with diverse personalities and populations
• Able to function well both independently and as a member of a team
• A valid driver’s license and ability to be insurable per Eagle Mount’s Parameters
Compensation & Benefits
This is a year-round, non-exempt position, $20 - $25/hr DOE. Excellent benefits package includes agency sponsored health plan, 4% 403(b) retirement match, $1,200 annual professional development allowance, generous PTO and the opportunity to work in a mission-driven culture.
How to Apply
If interested, please respond with a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt, preference will be given to applications received by June 13,