To see Eagle Mount’s eligibility guidelines, click here.
Why Participate in Eagle Mount?
At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable
Exercise your freedom! No matter what your ‘disability,’ you deserve to enjoy all the wonderful recreational opportunities Montana has to offer. Here are Eagle Mount’s top ten reasons to participate:
- 10. Start a new adventure
- Whether it’s skiing, riding, swimming, gardening, fishing, kayaking, cycling, or a host of other activities, our staff and volunteers will help you enjoy a safe, fun way to learn something new.
- 9. Laugh more
- Recreation is all about enjoyment. Among Eagle Mount’s programs you’re bound to find activities that appeal to you.
- 8. Make friends
- Say good-bye to boredom and loneliness. At Eagle Mount, you’ll meet other participants and volunteers who share your interests.
- 7. Get in better shape
- Physical activity helps you to build strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and endurance, all at your own pace. You’ll feel better and look better too.
- 6. Reduce Stress
- There’s nothing like physical activity to burn off the stress of daily life and help you relax.
- 5. Enjoy nature
- Montana really is the “last, best place.” Eagle Mount gives you access to the beauty and wonder of nature, right here under the big sky.
- 4. Build your confidence
- You’ll be surprised at what you can do, and then you’ll begin to find “can do” experiences in other places where you least expect them.
- 3. Feel more independent
- Sometimes, the best answer to “No, you can’t,” is “Oh yes I can!”
- 2. Be inspired
- You’ll meet people whose courage and determination are bound to inspire you.
- 1. Get more out of life
- After all, it’s not about the years in your life, but the life in your years!